We took a little family trip to Denver to go to BassPro Shop. The kids loved it. Mike just ran around so I didn't get any snap shops of him, but Nolan and Tanis stopped to adore the fish tank. (and I say fish tank lightly) There were some huge CatFish in there.
Last Friday Nolan had his double eye surgery. That has been interesting. He's recovering well, but he still looks like someone tried to cut his eyes out with a spoon. He always acts as an adult when he's having things done to him, he amazes me. Then when we get home Tanis is stuper anxious to get to him to see how he was doing. Him and I slept in the living room and when I took his mattress in the living room Tanis made sure that Nolan had his stuffed bear and his own blankets and until bed time she kept coming out and checking on him. She's so amazing. I love it. Michael even texted through the day to check on him. My kids amaze me!
Fish tank @ BassPro Shop
Tanis running along the rocks in front of the fish tank
Just one of many Garden of the Gods pictures we took
He just got a hair cut, was on a snack rampage lol
In waiting room before his surgery
You can see his eyes and why he's having surgery. He's actually looking right at me and camera
Still no worries, he was having a blast and they even gave him a new hot wheel
Just after surgery. (its nice now that i've lost weight I can actually hold him)
On way home with his hospital glasses on.
I had to turn the flash off because even that hurt his poor little eyes.










No comments:
Post a Comment